Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

WOW!

Hi there!

I have something that is wonderful to share with you today.  Have you ever had one of those days?  You know, the kind where you feel like Eeyore?  Well, I have been feeling a little like that lately, but no more!

The other day, my dear friend Lisa did something wonderful for me, just out of the blue!  She showed up at my door with the prettiest little box.


And, as if that (and the visit) wasn't enough, look what was inside:


I LOVE THEM!!!!  Their magnets!  Aren't they just sooooo perfect?!  She made all this to match  the color scheme of my crafting space.

SO, I went through my stash of stuff that I keep around "because you never know when you might need it" (don't roll your eyes at me . . .you have one too), and found a piece of aged brown metal and a frame with a plain mat.  So, I got to work with my stamps and ink to make a pretty showcase for my special gift.


I hung it on the wall right beside my computer monitor so I could enjoy it every day.  Looking at it really makes me feel lucky.  I have a wonderful friend who took the time out of her busy day to make something specifically designed just for me!  Isn't that what paper crafting is all about?  Creating special works of art for the ones you love (including yourself!).

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Awww...you brought a little tear to my eye as I read this! You are very welcome and I'm thrilled that you love it so much and that it lifted your spirits. I love that a little something from the heart meant so much to you!

    ReplyDelete