Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Crazy for Cupcakes!

Really though, who isn't?


Hi again,

Today I wanted to share with you some of my new favorites!  I love cupcakes.  I love these coconut cupcakes that a local bakery sells . . . they are phenominal!

I also love Stampin' Up's low cal version.  There are some great new cupcake products in the Occasions Mini catalog and I am just gaga for them. 

First, there is the Create a Cupcake stamp set:


Adorable, right?  But that's not it!  There is also a coordinating punch!  
I love this!  Obviously it is great to not have to hand cut any pieces (I avoid that if I have to), but it is so great to just be able to punch out of any Designer Series Paper I like.

I made a cute, quick birthday card for a birthday party Andrew was going to this past weekend.  Lookie:


I used a couple of the great builder wheels that are in the catalog and did just a bit of coloring with my Pacific Point, Real Red and Daffodil Delight Stampin Write markers to make it all match.  I also popped up some pieces of the cupcake for extra interest and punched the cherry out of glimmer paper scrap (I keep everything).


I have some really cute ideas for this set and punch.  Contact me or click here to shop online before April 30 to get yours.


Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment