Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have a theory - aka- More science facts

Hello all,

I think that I have discovered a new science fact.  It would seem, that the half life of a camera's battery is inversely proportional to the amount of photos you need to load on to your desktop.  So, the more pictures that I have, the shorter my battery seems to last.  To top it all off, the camera will not work even if it is plugged in to the computer. 

Science is hard.

Either that, or my camera has it in for me.

And, the title reminds me of this Monty Python sketch that always makes me laugh.  Wanna see?






Anyway . .   The point is, I have lots of cute projects to share, but they are stuck on my camera.  So no luck until the little charge light on my battery charger is off.

Until then, I did make a very nice My Digital Studio page with some older photos of my little ones.


Isn't it nice?  I love spending time on My Digital Studio.  This page only took a few minutes, so that has left me a lot more time to fiddle with other projects.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Pretty lay out!! Good luck with the camera.Can,t wait to see the projects!

    www.mayicards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete