Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Inspire, Create, Share

Hi there.

Inspire.  Create.  Share.

That is Stampin' Up!'s motto.  I try to live it in every way I can (its seems like a really good way to live your life, less stressful).  Anyway, I was inspired by something a fellow crafter made.  I to go wood craft classes (thanks to Lisa for turning me on to this) and when I saw one of the Valentine projects that she had made, I was inspired.

Here is the project that I made at class tonight.



Aren't they great?!  When she sent out photos of the projects I saw this and just felt like not only did I want to have my own, but that it could cross crafting genres and be made from paper.


Boy, was I right!  I thought and thought about it for a few days.  I just kept imagining it in my head.  Here is what I came up with.


Not bad right?

These cute little boxes each hold one Double Lolly perfectly.   I made the box using the Petal Card punch (4 times).  A bit of stamping, gluing, punching and sponging later and I had these fantastic little creations.

What do you think?  Are you inspired to create and share your own Valentine project?  I would love to hear from you.

Thaks for stopping by.


Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment