Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas Countdown - Day 8

I want to start off by saying, "oops".  Apparently when I made the Day 7 post I set it to post for next year on December 7.  I went to do today's post and saw that yesterday's was not there.  My apologies.

Now, onto Day 8!



Every year I make a wreath to hang on my front door.  The actual wreath is artificial, and I change the embellishments every year  This years wreath turned out especially well.


Isn't it pretty?!

I used candy cane fabric strips to tie knots and cut out glittery felt snowflakes using the snowflake die and the Big Shot.  The center of each felt snowflake is a Candy Cane Big Designer button..


I also cut out snowflakes from aluminum flashing and used one of our pretty glimmer brads in the center.

I really love everything about this wreath.  It looks so nice against my black door.

Thanks for stopping by.

 Sherri

1 comment:

  1. I love your wreath! It does look great against a black door.I just love SU products!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete