Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Countdown - Day 4

Hello to Day 4!



Sorry for the post and dash yesterday.  I was off to a holiday party that my upline, Lisa (who is also a fantastic friend) was hosting.  We had soooo much fun.  There was great food, fun games, and pretty stamping projects.  Most of all, there were great friends and lots of laughs.

So, what's Christmassy today?  How about a card?  Check out this pretty card.


These are not your traditional Christmas colours, but by golly!, they work great!  My friend commissioned me to make this card for a baby girl's first Chistmas.  The Mommy is a very modern, hip woman who doesn't like a lot of pink.  I think that this card fits the bill perfectly.

Here is a look from up close and personal.



Look at all that shimmer and the bling.  I can not stop using the rhinestones and pearls. 


Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

1 comment: