Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Countdown - Day 6

Hello again!

Day 6 and I am still going strong!


The other day I was surfing through a website for Stampin' Up! demonstrators (called Stampin' Connection) and came across this pretty little luminary tree.  The fellow crafter was generous enough to post a tutorial on her site for it so I thought it would be fun to CASE it and make a few changes to it to make it my own.  Now there is only so much that you can do to change something like this, but I managed to find a few things that I could put my twist on.


Before I assembled the "tree", I stamped some snowflakes from the Northern Hearts Hostess set in the Holiday mini with Whisper White craft ink and embossed with Iridescent Ice embossing powder.  I also popped a little rhinestone in the center of each snowflake,  My base is made from the Baja Breeze sheet in the Candy Cane designer paper.  It looks so pretty, but it looks even prettier all lit up.

Thanks for stopping by.


Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment