Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

It's the Great Pumpkin Patch . . .

Hi gang!  It is almost Halloween, and I am so ready for it!  Well, not totally ready, I still have to get some candy, buy and carve pumpkins, and finish decorating the house.  I guess I am not ready at all.  Maybe I am better off showing what I have done.

Here are my kids in their costumes, ready for a day of fun at their school.




Pretty spooky right?  They were thrilled with how they looked.  I like it when they want fairly simple costumes. 

They also wanted to bring some treats to share with their classmates.  I got the inspiration for these from my friend Lisa when she had put them on her blog.



They are so cute.  I made them using My Digital Studio and the Pumpkin Patch digital brush set.  I simply printed out a loaded sheet of these on pumpkin pie cardstock and punched them out with my 1 1/4 circle punch. and punched the larger layer with my 1 3/8 circle punch.  Then, I sponged each layer and distressed them.  After that it was just a matter of assembly.  I wanted to save my Old Olive gros grain for some Christmas project I have in mind, so I used some ribbon I had lying around from my pre-demo days.  I haven't used non-Stampin' Up! ribbon in a long time, and you can sure feel the difference in quality.  I LOVE the quality of all of our products.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment