Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Punch Drunk

Hi, my name is Sherri, and I am a punchaholic.  I love Stampin' Up!'s punches.  I have a lot of them (not all, so there is some hope for me still).  I love that it is a crisp clean way to cut out an image or a shape.  I love that I don't have to perfect my paper trimming techniques.  Most of all, I LOVE finding new ways to use them.

So, some fellow demonstrators and myself threw an event for World Card Day and I was tasked with creating some masculine punch art cards.  I played and CASEd and tweaked and came up with these.





Isn't this a pretty little fish?  It's the ornament punch!

A perfect card for the handyman in your life.  The brushed silver cardstock makes great tool heads.


Cute little banana split card.  Thank you Heather for the inspiration!


This little robot is my favorite!  Some of the girls used other sentiments.  I think my friend Kim's choice was the best.  She picked "I like you".  One of the best things about this card was that all those little pieces were punched out with Stampin' Up!'s Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets on the back of them.  There was no messy sticky fingers!  FANTASTIC!!!!!!

I may offer this as a class in the New Year. 

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.


Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment