Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Bountiful

Hi gang!

I hope all my Canuck friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We had a great time at my home.  There was so much of everything.  As always, the food was fantastic.  I also (with the help of Charlotte, my daughter) made some very cute decorations.

All very nice, right?  Here is a closer look:


I made one of these little votive holders for everyone that came.  I used the Fancy Favor Die and the Autumn Spice designer paper from the Holiday Mini catalog.  I punched out the shape using the Decorative Label punch and lined it with our cardstock vellum.  I sponged all the edges with Early espresso ink to age it up a bit.  I added a ribbon handle and a tag and Voila!  a lantern.  It is lit using a battery powered tea light.  I combined them with the paper pumpkins for a beautiful table centerpiece.

By each persons spot there was a little place marker box.  The boys and girls each had their own.



I love these!  Each of the boxes (box #2 and the Big Shot) were filled with a napkin and chocolate, then, I just used the Build a Bear dies, designer paper and punches to create the front and placed them on the table.

Everything looked so pretty sitting on the table.  We left them there and served ourselves from the counter.

I also made some little drink pouches for the kids to give to their teachers.  These were inspired by my friend Lisa and I think the teachers all really liked them.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment