Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Kid's Valentines

Phew!  What a busy week it has been for me.  I had some of Charlotte's friends and their mom's over on Saturday to make some valentines for their classmates.  We made 24 of these each and had so much fun.  The girls all stamped with us for a while, but then they bailed and went to play dress up.  The mom's and I cracked open a bottle of wine, gossiped and finished up the rest of the cards.  We all had such a great time.

 

Aren't they fun?!  I used my Big Shot and the Two Tags die to cut out the card bases from kraft card stock (great for boys and girls).  Then, we just stamped and  punched and glittered and embellished to our hearts content.  Notice how I have them displayed on the new clear blocks from Stampin' Up?  I seriously LOVE these blocks and stamps.  This is going to be the way that I go with all my purchases from now on.  Not only do they stamp beautifully, and make placement so easy, but they take up so much less space in my craft area.  That is a good thing, because my space keeps getting bigger, and the family room area keeps getting smaller.


BTW - Happy LOSTerday!


Thanks for stopping by!

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment