Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

How Do You Solve a Problem Like a Teenager?

Let me just say that I watched Sound of Music last night.  I love that show.  While I was watching, I was thinking, "How do I solve a problem of giving a gift to a teenager?"  They only ever want gift cards.  I have to keep coming up with neat ways to package them.  So, I came up with these.

 


These two hold the the staples of any gift for any teenager.  The left one will help your teenager to ignore you . . .it holds an iTunes card.  The one on the right gets them out of the house and off your couch (for a least a couple of hours)  . . .it holds a movie card.  Pretty clever, huh?
Next weekend I am heading to Calgary to attend Stampin Up!'s regional convention.  I am so excited and have thought of a few nice projects to swap with other demonstrators there.  Watch in the next few days for sneak peeks of my swaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment