Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Part Deux

Me again!

Happy to see you again.

Today I have another project from the workshop I did.  The ladies all got to make one of these fun cards.



This fantastic bright card uses two of my favorite things.  I love the Pom Pom trim and the stamp set Bring on the Cake from the current mini.  I am going to miss them so much when they go.  One of the best hings about this card, is that if you purchase what you need to make it (and many many others), you get the Ice Cream Parlor Ribbon and Buttons pack for free.  FREE!!!!! 

The bad news is that this offer (and all other Sale-A-Bration products) end on March 31.  Now, don't be sad, there is still time to get yours too. :)  Contact me today and you could be doing the dance of joy very soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment