Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cute Club Cards

Hello again!

Last time I shared with you one of the cute cards my club would be making.  Today, I wanted to share with you the other two cards they made.

This first one was inspired by a card that all the demonstrators who went to leadership made.  I used my Color Coach to help me pick colors that were out my usual color choice box, and I have to say, I LOVE IT!



This second card was inspired by my friend Lisa, but I know there are a few different versions out there on the net.  It always reminds me of the old (80's) Faberge Shampoo commercials when something like this happens.  You know, "I told 2 friends, and they told 2 friends, and so on and so on."  If you are too young to know what I am talking about, don't tell me.  Just watch this:




But, enough of that!  Here is the card that got me off topic.



I used the petal cone die to make this cute Ice Cream card.  I also smoohed the Pretty in Pink pieces with the Vanilla Smooch for some extra shimmer.  Here is a better look.







Thanks for stopping by.


Sherri

1 comment: