Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Delightfully Digital

Whew!  It was tough picking a title for this post.

Hello.  I hope you all are well.  Me?  I'm great!  Thanks for asking.

I thought that since it had been a while since I shared anything digital with you I would show you something new.



Isn't this pretty?  I love the Deck the Halls and all the pretty vintage sets that we have this year.  I also love that even though I created this project digitally, everything can be made "in real life" too.

If you have ever thought of doing what I do or owning My Digital Studio, then there is a fantastic new offer from Stampin' Up!  It really is Simply Amazing!

Stampin' Up! is offering both versions of the Demonstrator Starter Kit for 50% off!  Unheard of!   So, if you wanted My Digital Studio you could sign up to be a demonstrator, choose the Digital+ Starter kit, and for $1.00 more than the price of My Digital Studio (yep, just one more dollar) you can get everything else included in the kit.  You will be getting over $385.00 worth of product, including My Digital Studio, for only $107.50.  This offer expires November 30, 2010 so contact me soon to join me in the fun of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment