Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Totally Tess

My daughter was invited to a birthday this last weekend and I sat down to make a card for the young lady.  Charlotte told me Kyra's favorite colors and we started to create from there.  I was going to create a bear from my Build a Bear die and Big Shot, but Charlotte has been wanting me to use Totally Tess for something so she chose that set instead.  After all the instruction and suggestions (demands), this is what I ended up with.

 I think that it turned out really nice.  It seems like such a mature card (for an 8 year old), but I just did what I was told.  I can tell, as pretty as this card is, I do NOT like the idea of my little girl trying to grow up.  How dare she!
 Anyway, I love using Stampin Up's watercolor paper for these kind of projects.  I simply stamped the image with black Staz-On and then colored in with with the ink and the aqua painter.  Super easy, and beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment