Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Tisket, A Tasket . . .

 . . .a little Easter basket

I love this little basket and card.  They have been sitting on my shelf for a month waiting to be shown off.  I used the Baskets & Bloom s die (#113484O) to cut out the base of this basket, the Perfect Details texture plate (#115962) and the Big Shot (use it everyday!) to make the pieces for this great little treat basket.  A little Sticky Strip (#104294) and the fantastic Scallop Trim Border punch |(#118402 Sale-A-Bration) and you have a great way to give (or store) some little treats.  For this cute little card I sponged several colors from the Soft Subtles family on some whisper white cardstock  Then I punch it out using the Wide Oval punch (#112082), drew some cracks on it with the 2-Way Glue Pen (#100425) and sprinkled with Dazzling Diamonds glitter (#102023).  I nestled the egg behind some certainly celery "grass" on Kraft cardstock and used the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370).

What a lot of fun and super easy.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, that is a great little basket! One question, what do you use to stick the base of the basket to the sides? I've tried using the Baskets and Blooms die, and I can never get the bottom in straight and it never sticks. I've tried Snail and Sticky Strip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail - I use Sticky strip to adhere the base. I make sure that the tabs are pointing up into the basket, the base is flush with the sides and sits flat on the table. Does that make sense? I have not had one come apart on me yet.

    ReplyDelete