Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Purple Pretty Postage

Hello all!  I hope everyone out there is doing well.  I hope you have all seen the new Summer Mini and love it as much as I do!  My upline hosted a fantastic swap.  A bunch of us got together and we all designed different samples using 2 different sets.  I would like to share with you one of the projects that I made.


Pretty, right?  I am in love with this set.  It is called Pretty Postage and it matches perfectly with the new Postage Punch.  I have been having a lot of fun playing with this set and the punch too.  For this card, I colored the stamp with the markers (Pear Pizzazz and Concord Crush) and then stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock.  I punched it out with the Postage punch and layered it on a punched scalloped square of Pear Pizzazz.  I used the Concord Crush DSP and cut strips of Whisper White using the Tasteful Trim die and my Big Shot.  I layered these with a strip of Pear Pizzazz and tied a bow of Organza around it.  I adhered this to a Concord Crush base and used dimensionals to pop up my postage piece.  Voila!  A super pretty, easy card.  Hope you like it too.


Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment