Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

World Card Day! - Stamping out breast cancer

Hi everyone.  I hope you are all doing great.  We are in the middle of a freak fall rain storm and I am putting off laundry so I though I would share with you some of the fun I had at our annual World Card Day event.  Lisa and I have hosted this event together for the past 3 years and it has always been an exciting, fun, exhausting event.  I say this every year, but I think that this may have been the best one (yet).  Lisa has some pictures of the games and some of the projects that the group did on her blog.  I think everyone loved the Card Keeper that they made, and also were pleasantly surprised by the gift of the Dazzling Details.  I contributed 8 card designs for the day too, so together there were 16 cards that the stampers went home with in their card keepers. 

Here are mine:

Thank Yous


Christmas



I love all these cards.  And I love that I was able to use some of my own designs, some designs from swap I saw at Stampin' Up Regionals in Edmonton, and some from the Demonstrator only forum called Stampin' Connection.  It is a great resource for inspiriation and even the occasional CASE (Copy and Share Everything).

If you attended World Card Day I want to thank you for your support and the great day of friendship and stamping.  It means the world to me.  
Thanks for stopping by

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment