Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello Cyberworld!

Welcome to my blog.  Thank you so much for visiting me.  I hope we can get to know each other as this blog progresses.  This is my first foray into the blogging world, so please bear with me as I learn.

So, I will start out by admitting what my addiction is:

I stamp.  I stamp ALOT.  I love what you can create with rubber stamps, paper, and ink (and ribbon, and brads, and buttons and glitter . . .).  Now, there are a lot of other things that I love to do, but stamping and scrapbooking are my passion.  If you have ever stamped I am sure you know what I mean.  If you have NEVER stamped, I can hook you up ;)

So, there it is.  My first post.  It wasn´t too bad.  Maybe a little dry, but that will soon change.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment