Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Treats!

Hello Ladies!

I have a great class to share with you today.  You can find all the information on my Events and classes page, but I will share some pictures with you here today.


Super cute!  You will get to make all three.  Here are each of the projects close up




Now, you don't have to give them away to anyone (it is candy, after all), but if you have kids, they will flip for these.  I know mine really love them.

Speaking of kids (smooth segue, right?) . . .

Were you at the Children's Festival in Lethbridge yesterday?  I was.  My friend Lisa and I had a great time and a fantastic display.  I will have more pictures this week of our setup, and some of the projects I had on display.  It was a fun, but exhausting 10+ hours. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

P.S.  Check out the new Events and Classes tab at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment