Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Perfect Punched Posies!

Hello again!  Summer has been keeping me fairly busy, but BOY am I ever having fun.  I wanted to share with you a make a take project that my customers did at my open Rubber Sale/Open House.  I designed this cute little box of cards using the Bitty Box and Envelope die and the Punched Posies stamped set in the Summer Mini.



I gotta say, I love this set!  I love how fun and fresh it looks.  I especially love how it coordinates with all of Stampin' Up!'s punches.  This set is only available to the end of August with a qualifying order or workshop.  So, if you love it like I do, then contact me and we will work together so you can earn it too.  I did collage stamping on Whisper White cardstock and then ran them through the die with the Big Shot (LOVE IT!) to get my own Designer Paper envelopes.  I love doing collage stamping.  It is a fantastic way to make you own designer paper that matches your stamp set or project perfectly.

There will be more on collage stamping in an upcoming post, so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment