Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

I love new stuff!

But really, who doesn´t.  I have had my new stamps and accesories from the Sale-A-Bration and Occasions Mini catalogs for a couple of weeks and have been making some very cute things with them.  At our regular meeting at my upline´s house we did a card swap using at least one product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Here is the cute card I made to swap:





I have been feeling very sick of winter and am eager to see the robins come home, so, I just stamped some.  Aren´t they cute?  Yes, they are.  So, for SAB products I used the Whimsical Words stamp set (in clear mount, LOVE IT) and the Scallop Trim Border punch (also LOVE the new punch style).  I also used the movers and shapers die and the scallop circle die with my Big Shot along with the curly label punch.

I also made this very pretty Brag Book



and an pic of two of the inside pages



It is so soft and pretty.  I love the old fashioned look that the Vintage Vogue stamp set lend to this project.  I felt like I was "channeling my inner Grandma" (as my SIL says).  This came together so easy using cardstock for the covers and inserts, and clear envelopes for the sleeves.  I plan on making a whole lot more for gifts throughout the year.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment